Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Golden Burger Spirals Recipe

This is a recipe I made a few times then I lost the recipe. I'm glad I just found it online! I'm hoping to make it for us again soon! Comfort food! Also, I might bring it for some friends who need meals. We don't like green peppers so I usually leave them out.

Golden Burger Spirals Recipe
Golden Burger Spirals Recipe photo by Taste of Home
Golden Burger Spirals Recipe
  • Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
  • Yield: 4-6 Servings
15 30               45         Ingredients
  • 1 pound ground beef (or more if you'd like more!)
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 medium green pepper, chopped (I usually leave these out)
  • 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
  • 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
  • 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained

Directions

  • In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and salt. Stir in pasta.
  • Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 each) equals 416 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 975 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment