Saturday, November 20, 2010

Santa 2010

I know it's a little early to see Santa, I mean, it's not even Thanksgiving yet! But did you really expect the woman who doesn't like to go to restaurants that don't have a call ahead list to wait in a line to see Santa, when we could just go a week earlier and walk right up to him?




Joshua did great. My very friendly (24/7) boy walked right up to him and said, "Hi, SANTA!!" Then he got up onto his lap and took some pictures. The one that we purchased was better than this one but there weren't any with great big smiles. I think he was thinking, "um, who exactly is this Santa guy, and why do we take pictures? He's cool and I'm not freaked but I am a little confused."

How did we ever find the holidays fun before we had kids? They're like a million times more exciting now that I can see all the little priceless reactions on his face!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable!

    My girls always cry when we visit Santa. Typically Rob is in the picture with the girls so that they don't have tears running down their faces.

    ReplyDelete