Sunday, December 5, 2010

Easy Appetizer: Kielbasa in the Crock Pot

Merry Christmas from my personal Cookie Monster!



This weekend we celebrated Joshua's birthday! It was lots of exhausting fun! For the party we served chicken wings, meatball sandwiches, and kielbasa in the crock pot. The kielbasa recipe is something that I was first served at my girlfriend Stacy's house and it's very yummy and very very easy! Since I don't have an official name for it, I'll name this recipe after Stacy!

Stacy's Yummy Kielbasa

Ingredients

3 Polska Kielbasas (3 lbs)
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
1 lb light brown sugar

Cut up the kielbasa and put it in the crock pot. Add cranberry sauce (slice it up first) and sugar. Mix up and put in the crockpot for about 3 hours on high. Stir occasionally while cooking.

This recipe is always good and always easy! Do you have an easy recipe that you want to pass on to share for the holidays? I'd love to take a look and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment